- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Full day Cambodian Cooking Course with guided market excursion
- Recipe Book
- Lunch and dessert as indicated in itinerary
Explore the delights of Khmer cuisine with this hands-on full day culinary experience. Start with a guided tour of the local food market before trying your hand at food preparation. Throughout the day, a professional chef will explain the local ingredients and their uses as well as teaching you traditional techniques and cooking methods. Enjoy a delicious lunch and dessert prepared with your newly acquired culinary skills!
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
The majority of visitors to Cambodia arrive by air at the international airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
The Phnom Penh International Airport sits about 9km (30-50 minutes) from the central Phnom Penh. Transportation into the city can be hired just outside the arrival lobby for set prices: $9 for a car taxi and $7 for a tuk-tuk.
River ferries arriving from Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh City dock at the Phnom Penh ferry Port on Sisowath Quay Blvd (the riverfront road) near Street 104.
Today, you will gain insight into the art of Khmer cuisine with a hands-on cooking course. Start the day with a guided tour through the local food market where your chef will explain the Cambodian fruits, vegetables and spices. Be amazed at the vast array of colors, smells, and tastes for sale - from the ubiquitous, smelly fish sauce to the sweet, fragrant mangoes. Travel by local tuk-tuk to the cooking school and explore the secrets of traditional food preparation. With the guidance of your chef, you will observe and then practice Khmer cuisine techniques creating your own dishes for lunch! After enjoying your freshly-prepared lunch, put on your apron again to prepare an authentic Khmer dessert. This afternoon you will also be trained in decorative fruit and vegetable carving. All in all, you will be cooking 4 different tasty Khmer dishes.
The course can be adjusted for vegetarians. At the end of the cooking course, you will receive a recipe book for further exploration of Khmer cuisine.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.