- Local English speaking guide.
- Transfer as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bike ride assisted with transfers when needed.
- Bottled water, snacks and cold towel.
An original experience where you will have a unique opportunity to view the ancient kingdom of Angkor as it might have looked in the age past. The sunrise has a mesmerizing and mystical effect on the landscape below as the ghosts of the past dissipate with the morning mists.
Scale the 340 steps to the summit of Phnom Bok to witness the sunrise of the plain of Angkor below. Enjoy hot coffee from your guides backpack before setting out on a short cycle to the ruined temple of Chau Srei Vibol, once a Khmer Rouge Stronghold. This location does not draw a crowd due to its relatively remote location and is ideal for self exploration. A vintage military jeep will take you on a back roads tour for a unique view on rural Cambodia.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Siem Reap is the capital city of Siem Reap Province in northwestern Cambodia, and is the gateway to Angkor region.
Siem Reap has colonial and Chinese-style architecture in the Old French Quarter, and around the Old Market. In the city, there are traditional Apsara dance performances, craft shops, silk farms, rice-paddy countryside, fishing villages and a bird sanctuary near the Tonle Sap Lake.
Siem Reap today, being a popular tourist destination, has a large number of hotels and restaurants.
The town is 7 km from the Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport. Siem Reap is accessible by direct flights from many Asian cities, and by land from Phnom Penh and the Thai border. It’s also accessible by boat and bus from Phnom Penh. There is a boat which crosses the Tonle Sap lake to and from Battambang. A new airport is planned 60 km from Siem Reap.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.