- A private host to show you exactly where the party's at
- Center Sheraton Hotel (2 nights' stay at a 5-star hotel in the hearth of Montreal; single occupancy)
- 1 Dinner at a steakhouse
- VIP access (no cover, no line) to a select entertainment club with a special show
- VIP access both nights to a premier nightclub with bottle service
- 1 Dinner at a supper club
- A private entertainment of your choice
The Montreal nightlife scene is one of the best in the world As the second-largest city in Canada, Montreal has a long history of nightlife. Montreal nightlife has been a long part of Montreal culture, in the days of prohibition Americans would travel to the city to drink at the most popular Montreal nightlife spots in the city. The Montreal nightlife scene is world famous for the province’s low drinking age of 18 years old. Today, Montreal nightlife continues to draw tourists and locals alike looking for the best clubs and bars.
You've graduated from Converse shoes to leather loafers, from keg stands to cocktail parties... now it's time to upgrade your VIP party destination. Meet Montreal: Vegas' more sophisticated, but equally fun-loving older brother.
Just grab your boys and we'll set you up with all the free booze, cigars and party your heart can handle. And if that's not man enough for you, we'll throw in a gourmet steak dinner so you can chow down before heading out. We'll even put you up in the Center Sheraton hotel, located in the heart of downtown Montreal. What you do with your lavish, single-occupency room is entirely up to you.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Montreal is a city in the Canadian province of Quebec. It is the largest city in the province, the second-largest in Canada (after Toronto) and the fifteenth-largest in North America.
Montreal has two international airports, one for passenger flights only, and the other for cargo. Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (also known as Dorval Airport) in the City of Dorval serves all commercial passenger traffic and is the headquarters for Air Canada and Air Transat. To the north of the city is Montréal-Mirabel International Airport in Mirabel, which was envisioned as Montreal's primary airport but which now serves cargo flights along with MEDEVACs and general aviation as well as some passenger services. Trudeau airport is served by 40 carriers to over 100 destinations worldwide. Airlines servicing Trudeau offer flights to Europe, the United States, Western Asia, the Middle East, Central America, the Caribbean, Africa, Mexico and other destinations within Canada. It is the only Canadian airport that offers non-stop service to
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 8
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.