- Car service throughout your weekend
- Les Suites Orient on the Bund (2 nights’ stay at a 5 star hotel; double occupancy)
- Xibo (1 set dinner)
- M1nt (table and bottle service)
- Muse 2 (table and bottle service)
- Madison (1 set dinner)
Paris of the East. The Great Athens of China. Party Central. Ok, so that last one is ours, but that doesn’t make it any less true.
Visitors to Shanghai, rejoice. Whether you’re alone or in a small group, we’ll give you a weekend to remember – for all the right reasons. You’ll be staying in one of Shanghai’s most luxurious hotels, in the perfect location for hitting the town. You’ll enjoy fabulous dinners with one of our dedicated hosts and be whisked past the velvet rope at Shanghai’s hippest nightclubs. At each locale, you’ll be right in the middle of all the glamorous action at a table overlooking the dance floor. All this, without the irksome quandary of ‘you charge how much for a bottle?’
Hotel Check-in: Les Suites on The Bund
Check in and get settle, throw on your glad rags before heading over to the hotel bar for some pre-weekender cocktails. Throw a few back and then our private car service will whisk you away to dinner.
Enjoy Uyghur-inspired haute cuisine at the most delicious (and chic) Xinjiang restaurant in the city. The minimalist décor boasts ethnic touches, and the dishes are flavorfully authentic.
Afterward, we'll take you bar hopping through Shanghai's top lounges Yucca and Dakota before the main event.
Muse 2 (Included)
Boasting two floors and adrenaline pumping performances, this sexy staple on the nightlife scene is the current favorite of Shanghai’s bold and beautiful. Watch it all unfold from your private table complete with premium bottle service.
Car service (Included)
Take it from us: Shanghai taxi drivers are not the best ambassadors for their city. A luxury car service will ensure you reach each destination stress-free.
This contemporary American restaurant is the brainchild of chef-owner Austin Hu, who perfected his craft at New York City’s Gramercy Tavern. Indulge in a mouthwatering meal with wine included.
Pre-game at The Apartment, a Shanghai favorite, to unwind after a big dinner.
Get access to the most exclusive members only club in Shanghai – the one and only M1nt, named Club of the Year in 2010. Breeze past the bouncers and head straight to your table with VIP bottle service.
Limousine service (Included)
You and your party will drive into the night in a luxurious stretch limo, traversing between your restaurant, nightclub adventures and finally back to your hotel.
*Please note that venues are subject to availbility (e.g a venue gets booked out for a private function) - we will replace the venue with another of equivalent value. Rest assured the alternative venue will be of equal quality or better!
DAYTIME ACTIVITIES (Not Included)
In between your exhilarating nights of debauchery, experience all the excitement the city has to offer by day. We have a wide range of activities for you to choose from at your leisure. Just contact us in advance of your arrival.
- Guided walk through the picturesque Yu Gardens
- Lunch: authentic steamed buns on Wujiang pedestrian street
- Insider’s bargaining assistance at Nanjing fake market
- Bicycle tour around Shanghai
- Tour of the propaganda poster museum
- Lunch at an authentic Shanghainese restaurant
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Shanghai is the largest city by population in the People's Republic of China. Shanghai is one of the leading air transport gateways in Asia. The city has two commercial airports: Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. Pudong Airport is the main international airport, while Hongqiao Airport mainly operates domestic flights with limited short-haul international flights.
Les Suites Orient Bund Shanghai Hotel is a Luxury City Center retreat. It fuses a special brand of Art Deco design with traditional Oriental Style. A true Boutique Hotel! Elegant and intimate, Les Suites Orient Bund Shanghai Hotel is located in the center of Shanghai, along the city’s prestigious Bund area, offering fascinating views over the Huangpu River and the Pudong District.
Les Suites Orient Bund Shanghai Hotel is located in the center of Shanghai, along the city’s prestigious Bund area, offering fascinating views over the Huangpu River and the Pudong District.
Take the Maglev from the airport (50rmb) to Longyang Road. The Maglev is Shanghai’s high speed magnetic train and should be easy to find at the airport. From Longyang Road, it is easy to the taxi to the hotel.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 8
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.