- Coffee break
- All entrance fees as mentioned
Discover the local life of the Balinese people and the spectacular scenery of the island with this full day Jeep excursion. Drive through small villages, stop to meet friendly locals, take a boat ride across a pristine mountain lake and taste the fresh flavors of organic produce at a local farm. Combining cultural touring with adventure, this Jeep excursion showcases the best of Bali.
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel lobby between 8.15 – 8.45 by your driver and 4WD Jeep. After being greeted by the local driver, you will set off to explore Bali’s interior on this exciting full day excursion.
You’ll travel along small laneways passing through Balinese villages and rice paddy fields along the way. In the village of Pinge, in the Marga region, visit a Balinese family compound. The family lives a traditional, simple life common to small villages throughout the island. They will invite you to join them for coffee or tea and are happy to share their culture with you and answer any questions you may have. Their friendly hospitality will leave a lasting memory.
Continue your drive through more fantastic scenery, stopping as you wish to take photos. Your next visit is to an organic farm near Beratan lake. Start with a boat ride across the lake to the opposite shores where they may be a chance to pick strawberries depending on the time of year. You’ll then tour the farm learning about the agriculture, processing and distribution of the organic produce.
Sit down to a delicious lunch made of the farm’s ingredients. The food is served in traditional tumpeng style- where a cone of rice is surrounded by an assortment of dishes.
This afternoon, your return drive takes you through the Petang countryside. Stop in at a unique local temple where the roof is made of palm fiber. Continue the drive back to your hotel arriving late this afternoon.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Direct flights to Bali are available mostly from cities in Asia and Pacific countries: Bangkok (BKK), Brunei (Bandar Sri Begawan, BWN), Darwin (DRW), Dili (DIL), Doha (DOH), Hong Kong (HKG), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Melbourne (MEL), Osaka (KIX), Perth (PER), Seoul (ICN), Singapore (SIN), Taipei Taiwan (TPE), Tokyo Narita (NRT).
If you are not living on the above cities, find the flight to Singapore (SIN) or Hong Kong (HKG) or Bangkok (BKK) or Kuala Lumpur (KUL), then get connection flight to Denpasar (DPS), Bali.
- Coupons could be used one year from the purchase date. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 2
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.
Child age 5 to 12 will be charged US$46 extra