- Transfer from any hotel in Nusa Dua, Sanur, Legian, Kuta or Seminyak area
- English and French speaking staff onboard
- All permissions and local taxes
- Welcome alcoholic cocktail on board
- Soft drink voucher
- Gourmet canape and snacks
- Cold buffet
- Live DJ (lounge music)
Dance the night away under the stars with this exclusive Bali Sunset Cruise. Setting sail at sunset off the coast of Nusa Dua, you’ll be treated to a refreshing cocktail and delectable canapés while an on-board DJ spins fabulous lounge-style music. The stylish 2-deck, 18-meter catamaran and its professional crew ensure a memorable night out and is the ultimate evening escape.
You’ll be picked up from your south Bali hotel and transferred to the pier near Nusa Dua. Around 17.30, board the 18-meter catamaran and cast off from the Island of the Gods.
With dual hulls and a broad beam, the catamaran has a large deck area and while sailing the boat is swift and smooth. A fully-staffed English- and French-speaking crew will ensure that you are comfortable and enjoy every minute of your evening.
Sit back and relax with a refreshing cocktail from the bar as the sun begins to set. Onboard, the two storey boat features lounges as well as a table-seating area. A spread of tapas and canapés are available throughout the evening. While cruising a DJ will be playing a range of lounge and contemporary music creating a relaxing, stylish vibe akin to that of Bali’s swanky beachside clubs but with the added advantage of cruising the quiet waters at the same time. An unforgettable setting; for a unique night out.
Around 20.45 the boat will return to the harbor and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Direct flights to Bali are available mostly from cities in Asia and Pacific countries: Bangkok (BKK), Brunei (Bandar Sri Begawan, BWN), Darwin (DRW), Dili (DIL), Doha (DOH), Hong Kong (HKG), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Melbourne (MEL), Osaka (KIX), Perth (PER), Seoul (ICN), Singapore (SIN), Taipei Taiwan (TPE), Tokyo Narita (NRT).
If you are not living on the above cities, find the flight to Singapore (SIN) or Hong Kong (HKG) or Bangkok (BKK) or Kuala Lumpur (KUL), then get connection flight to Denpasar (DPS), Bali.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 2
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.