- Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle
- Service of English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned
Combining whitewater rafting and cycling, this exciting day trip highlights the beauty of Bali’s interior. You’ll spend the morning rafting down the scenic Telaga Waja River and the afternoon biking along the quiet laneways of Muncan village. With no experience required, anyone wanting to add a touch of adventure to their holiday will enjoy this multi-sport excursion.
This morning, you will be picked up from your hotel between 7.45 – 8.15 andtransfer to the foothills of Mount Agung in the islands interior. The drive takes approximately 90 minutes.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the rafting guides who will give you a helmet, lifejacket and paddled. The guides will then provide a safety briefing and also explain and demonstrate paddling techniques. A ‘dry bag’ will be provided to protect your valuables and dry clothes.
Then it’s time to start paddling! (4 passengers + 1 guide per raft) You will cover 14 kilometers on the Telaga Waja River over approximately 2 hours. The trip is divided into two parts with a rest stop on the riverbanks at the halfway point. There are several series of rapids (up to Class III) plus an exciting 3 meter damn drop during the route.
Along the way you will be surrounded by spectacular trees, forests and towering cliffs. The water is clear and
Reaching the take out point, you will be treated to a buffet Indonesian lunch in a restaurant with stunning views of the river and surrounding hills. There are shower and toilet facilities available.
After lunch, transfer to Muncan fora lightcycling tour. This isa peaceful rural area known for its beautiful landscapes and biking is the perfect way to enjoy the natural surroundings.
The easy ride will take you on quiet laneways where you will have beautiful views of rice paddy terraces, salak trees (snake skin fruits) and coffee, clove and cacao plantations. This enjoyable afternoon ride is an amazing exploration into the heart of Bali.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Direct flights to Bali are available mostly from cities in Asia and Pacific countries: Bangkok (BKK), Brunei (Bandar Sri Begawan, BWN), Darwin (DRW), Dili (DIL), Doha (DOH), Hong Kong (HKG), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Melbourne (MEL), Osaka (KIX), Perth (PER), Seoul (ICN), Singapore (SIN), Taipei Taiwan (TPE), Tokyo Narita (NRT).
If you are not living on the above cities, find the flight to Singapore (SIN) or Hong Kong (HKG) or Bangkok (BKK) or Kuala Lumpur (KUL), then get connection flight to Denpasar (DPS), Bali.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.