- Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kuta and Seminyak area
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned
- Meals as specified
Soar over Bali by a helicopter for a breath-taking, unforgettable experience. During the one-hour flight you’ll zoom over smoking volcanoes, highland lakes, terraced rice fields, remote beaches, towering cliffs, famous surf breaks and thousand- year-old temples. Providing a birds-eye view, this Bali day tour showcases the island’s diversity from a unique perspective.
You’ll be picked up from your south Bali hotel and transferred to Ngurah Rai Airport in Denpasar where your pilot and helicopter await. Climb aboard, buckle up and take off for a scenic one-hour flight.
Soaring above the tourist crowds you’ll pass over the island, dipping down low at times for the most impressive views of Bali.
During the flight you will skim over the volcanic crater of Mt. Batur, fly alongside the famous Kuta Beach coastline and pass by Tanah Lot, one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast.
After around 25 minutes you’ll reach Mt Batur volcano. Although not the highest volcano in Bali, the views of its inner caldera and large crater lake are spectacular. The pilot will circle the crater giving you a privileged view of the 700-meter tall strata-volcano which arises from the center of the crater lake.
The return journey to the airport takes you over Ubud and the surrounding villages, over river gorges and above beautiful rice fields.
Touch down at Ngurah Rai Airport, say goodbye to your pilot and transfer back to your south Bali hotel.
Flight Duration Approx. 60 minutes
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Direct flights to Bali are available mostly from cities in Asia and Pacific countries: Bangkok (BKK), Brunei (Bandar Sri Begawan, BWN), Darwin (DRW), Dili (DIL), Doha (DOH), Hong Kong (HKG), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Melbourne (MEL), Osaka (KIX), Perth (PER), Seoul (ICN), Singapore (SIN), Taipei Taiwan (TPE), Tokyo Narita (NRT).
If you are not living on the above cities, find the flight to Singapore (SIN) or Hong Kong (HKG) or Bangkok (BKK) or Kuala Lumpur (KUL), then get connection flight to Denpasar (DPS), Bali.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.
- Maximum 4 persons per helicopter; maximum payload 280kg
- Weather permitting
- Please be aware this tour operates on demand and departures can only be confirmed at time of request.