- Meals as mentioned
- Kayak instructor
- Kayak and life jacket
Moving gently at walking pace, sea kayakers wind between these islands, experiencing their beauty with all five senses. Reading the waves and the wind, their journey befriends them with nature.The sea kayak allows people to get so close to nature and being so easy to use. Tours and events are held which range from local neighborhood areas to the rugged beauty of the wilderness. Enjoying a mild climate all year round and enjoy the charm of sea kayaking.
Your adventure begins at the Kayak school, which is located opposite Miyajima Island, approximately 30min by train from Hiroshima city.
Your instructor will give you a briefing on the day’s course, and you will be able to practice in the kayaks on the beach before taking to the sea.
Miyajima Island, a small wooded island located in the Inland Sea about 2.5km off the coast of Hiroshima, has always been regarded as sacred. In fact, mere 'commoners' were not allowed to set foot on this holy place, and even now it is forbidden to give birth or die on the island.
It is most famous however for The Floating Torii Gate, perhaps the most photographed site in Japan.
Designated as one of Japan's '3 Most Beautiful Views', the Torii sits in the ocean and when the tide is in it appears to be floating.
We will be able to kayak right out to the Torri, so bring your camera (just don’t drop it!)
We will then take a break on the shore of Miyajima where you can snack on one of the local specialties, Momiji Manju, a Japanese sweet shaped like the island’s Momiji tree leaves.
We may have some time to wander through the local stores, a great chance to pick up some souvenirs, before paddling back across the Inland Sea.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Miyajima was a town located on the island of Itsukushima in Saeki District, Hiroshima, Japan.
Hiroshima Airport, located nearby in the city of Mihara, provides air service within Japan to Tokyo, Sapporo, Okinawa, and Sendai. International air service is provided to Seoul, Guam, Bangkok, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, and Dalian. Commuter air service is also available at Hiroshima-Nishi Airport.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.