- 15 min Scenic Helicopter Flight
- English speaking Pilot
- Food and Refreshment
There are numerous things to see while in Tokyo, and many people have their own opinions on what is a must see while in Tokyo. One of the best ways to appreciate the sheer size of Tokyo city is from the air on a helicopter cruise. Flying 700 meters above the city’s most famous landmarks and witnessing Tokyo’s metropolis landscape from the sky especially in the evening is just magical.
You depart from Urayasu Heliport, which is a 45min train ride from central Tokyo. Climb aboard, buckle up and take off for a scenic 15min flight.
Soaring above the tourist crowds you’ll pass over this massive city, dipping down low at times for the most impressive views of Tokyo.
During the flight you will fly over the Ginza, Shinjuku and Akihabara districts, and skim over the Roppongi Mori Hills Skyscraper and Tokyo Tower.
You will also have a bird’s eye view of the under construction Tokyo Sky Tree, which when completed will be the tallest tower in the world.
Your flight will be timed perfectly to coincide with the sunset, a truly stunning sight as the sun sinks behind Tokyo’s skyscrapers.
If it is a clear day and luck is on your side, you may be able to see Mt Fuji in the distance.
Touch back down, say goodbye to your pilot and take the train back to central Tokyo.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
14 Chidori, Urayasu, Chiba 279-0032 Japan
From Tokyo: Take the Kasai exit from the Shuto Highway Wangan Line. Head towards Chiba and Urayasu. After going over the Maihama Bridge, turn right at the first traffic light (Maihama intersection) and go straight.
From Chiba: Take the Urayasu exit from the Shuto Highway Wangan Line. Go straight on Route 357. Turn left at the Maihama intersection.
By JR train: Get off the JR Keiyou line at JR Maihama Station. It is a 10 minute taxi ride from there. We provide a free shuttle bus service from the station. (more info below)
By Tokyo Metro: Take the Tokyo Metro Touzai line and get off at Urayasu Station. It is a 15 minute taxi ride from there.
Tokyo is the capital of Japan, the center of the Greater Tokyo Area, and the largest metropolitan area in the world. Haneda Airport offers domestic and international flights. Outside Tokyo, Narita International Airport, in Chiba Prefecture, is the major gateway for international travelers to Japan and Japan's flag carrier Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines all have a hub at this airport.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
Sat, Sun and Public Holiday Surcharge: US$30
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.
Maximum 5 people per helicopter