- English speaking instructor
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Transport tp/ from Kawaguchiko
Travel from Tokyo to the base of Mt Fuji before continuing on to Okuniwa Nature Park, where your hike will commence, As you make your way through the park you will encounter indigenous flora and fauna and enjoy the impressive views of Fuji - San, Japan's highest and most sacred mountain. Take the opportunity to send a postcard back home before enjoying a delicious lunch, the perfect way to culminate this half- day excursion
Today you will travel by comfortable limousine bus from central Tokyo to Kawaguchiko, an onsen resort at the base of Mt Fuji and one of the Fuji FIve Lakes.
On arrival at Kawaguchiko station, you will meet your local guide and continue on to Okuniwa Nature Park, located on the bottom half of Mt Fuji. You will hike through the Park, observing the area's unique flora and fauna. If the weather is fine, you will also have commanding views of Fuji - san, standing 3,776 meters above sea level.
After the hike, visit Mt Fuji's 5th station where you will stop for lunch. This is the starting point for hikers who climb Mt Fuji during climbing season (July and August). You will also receive a postcard, which you can send from the 5th station's post office.
The program will terminate at 14.20 at Kawaguchiko station, where you will then take the bus back to central Tokyo.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Tokyo is the capital of Japan, the center of the Greater Tokyo Area, and the largest metropolitan area in the world. Haneda Airport offers domestic and international flights. Outside Tokyo, Narita International Airport, in Chiba Prefecture, is the major gateway for international travelers to Japan and Japan's flag carrier Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines all have a hub at this airport.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.