- Transfers from/to your hotel with tuk tuk
- 1 English Speaking Guide
- Meals as indicated
- All entrance fees as mentioned
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- All permissions and local taxes
Laos was once referred to as ‘The Land of a Million Elephants’ and today is a great chance to get up close with these gentle animals. Learn about the lives of elephants as well as conservation efforts underway to preserve the animals’ natural habitats. A highlight of the day is trek aboard an elephant’s back through the jungle, over rivers, and to beautiful waterfalls.
In the morning you will be picked up at your hotel at 9am and transferred to the Luang Prabang countryside.
Together with your local guide you will proceed to the Elephant Park Project 15 km out of town. The Park is located in the middle of a green, natural area on the banks of the Nam Khan River. Along the way stop at the grave of Henry Mouhot’s, the famous adventurer who re-discovered Angkor Wat in 1859. After crossing the small river at the “Lao Spirit Resort” you will be introduced to the protected Asian elephants, magnificent animals that are revered throughout Asia. Climb aboard the back of an elephant and traverse through the stunning landscape and lush natural surroundings on a one hour ride. This new perspective is a relaxing way to enjoy nature, so relax and enjoy as you make your way through forests and along the Nam Khan River.
Afterwards, a short transfer brings you to/from the amazing waterfalls where you can hang out go for a swim or a short walk into the forest.
Attention: in July-January only; the level of water may vary accordingly to the season.
After this morning’s activities, transfer back to Luang Prabang for a late lunch at the “Café Bat vane Sene”, one of the city’s best cafes.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Direct air travel to Luang Prabang. Easy enough, and a good choice if you don’t have much time before the wedding or if you don’t want to spend too much time travelling.
Ground travel. There is a comfortable night train from Bangkok to Vientiane that leaves every evening and arrives in the morning.
Indirect air/ground travel. You can also first fly to Vientiane and then to Luang Prabang. Of course you can also mix and match ground and air travel.
- Coupons could be used 1 year from the purchase date Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.