- Transport into A/C vehicle
- Meals as indicated
- 1 English Speaking Guide
- All entrance fees
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- All permissions and local taxes
Trip timing varies according to trekking speed. Lunch included at a Hmong village house. TAEC closed on Mondays.
Enjoy a light trek in Luang Prabang vicinity to discover hilltribe lifestyles and lush mountain views in this full-day excursion. Take a long tail boat across the Nam Khan River followed by a short hike through Khmu and Hmong villages. After lunch at a local house, resume your trek along a stream to return to the starting point. Before returning to your hotel, stop at Traditional Art & Ethnology Center (TAEC) to learn more about the diverse ethnic groups living in Laos.
At 8am, you will be picked up from your hotel and driver to the Elephant Village, a scenic elephant camp on the outskirts of Luang Prabang. A long tail boat is waiting to transfer you across the Nam Khan River to the starting point for the hike.
Your local guide will lead you along the pathways and through small Kamu villages where you will be able to interact with the locals. Continuing along a narrow rocky track and make your way to a Hmong village where you will enjoy lunch at a local house. The locals will welcome you and will be very keen to share their knowledge and tales with you.
After lunch, take a short walk around the village to learn more about the traditional lifestyles and cultures of the Hmong people. Trek back to starting point by following a stream where a long tail boat awaits to transfer you back to the Elephant Village.
On the way back to Luang Prabang, a short stop at the Traditional Art & Ethnology Center will bring you more details on ethnic groups living in Laos.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Direct air travel to Luang Prabang. Easy enough, and a good choice if you don’t have much time before the wedding or if you don’t want to spend too much time travelling.
Ground travel. There is a comfortable night train from Bangkok to Vientiane that leaves every evening and arrives in the morning.
Indirect air/ground travel. You can also first fly to Vientiane and then to Luang Prabang. Of course you can also mix and match ground and air travel.
- Coupons could be used one year from the purchase date. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.