- MGM Lion's Bar (VIP table and bottle service)
- PrivéPick Hotel (2 nights’ stay at a 5 star hotel; double occupancy)
- Morton's Steakhouse (1 set dinner)
- Champagne Limo Tour of Macau
- Rossio International Buffet (Saturday night dinner)
- Sky21 Lounge (Drink service)
If Las Vegas is the king of everything that is ritzy and ostentatious, then Macau is emperor—a beachy, bejeweled emperor. The once forgotten shopping and gambling Mecca just south of the Mainland once played second fiddle to Hong Kong until big-name casinos like the Venetian and MGM Grand set up shop, bringing with them Michelin starred restaurants, an explosion of luxury hotels and nightlife to rival any major metropolis in the world.
Yet despite the major alternation of the city’s skyline and the proliferation of gargantuan skyscrapers, Macau has managed to retain its old-world Portuguese charm. Mediterranean-influenced, colonial-era buildings with their arched, shuttered windows speckle narrow lanes and offer a romantic respite from the hustle and bustle of the traffic and crowds. We’ll show you both sides of Macau as we wine you, dine you, (wine you again) and then leave you to your own devices under the bright casino lights.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Direct flights to Macau are currently available from Kaoshung, Taipei, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Guailin, Nanjing, Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen, Bangkok, Manila, Kuching, Singapore, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Osaka, Seoul and Tokyo. Service is provided by Eva Airways, Air Asia, Shanghai Airlines, Transasia Airways, Xiamen Airlines, Air Macau, Tiger Airways, Cebu Pacific Air, East Star Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Malaysia Airlines, Jetstar Asia Airways, Philippine Airlines and a number of local airlines.
There is also regular ferry service between Macau and Shenzhen, China (a 60- to 80-minute ride), and between Macau and Hong Kong (a 60-minute ride). The Pac On ferry terminal via CotaiJet is a seven-minute drive from the Hotel. Guests arriving at Hong Kong International Airport can bypass Hong Kong immigration and customs by taking the 45-minute CotaiJet or TurboJet, the cross-boundary passenger ferries to Macau.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 8
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.