- Transfers from/to hotel
- Balloon flight
- Coffee and light breakfast
Coast over endless temples as the sun is rising with an early morning balloon ride over the plains of Bagan. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the early morning calm as the balloon is inflated and then take off for a one hour flight above the temples. Watching the sun rise over the plains is guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience.
A sunrise flight over Bagan is a unique experience. Depart the hotel before sunrise and transfer to the departure point (depending on wind). While sipping coffee/tea and having a croissant, observe how the crew inflates the balloons. A thorough safety briefing follows before you take off for a 45 minutes to 1-hour flight. Upon landing, retrieve vehicles will be on hand to serve sparkling wine and refreshments before a transfer back to your hotel. The whole excursion door to door normally last between 2h30 and 3h.
Flights in the afternoon are also available on request but are more prone to cancellations due to weather conditions.
For an extra touch, a VIP service is available. Only 8 people per day will be able to book this option. Upon arrival you will be escorted to an adjacent launch site exclusive for the VIP balloon. Your pilot will give you an up-close tour of the balloon as it is being prepared for inflation. After landing a complimentary CD-Rom of the flight will be given to each VIP.
NOTE: Due to weather conditions, Balloons over Bagan only operates from October to March
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
You can fly to Bagan from Yangon on Air Mandalay, Air Bagan , Asian Wings or Myanmar Airways. Most midrange and luxury hotels will provide free pickup from the airport.
Overnight trains run daily from Yangon, departing at about 4:00 pm and arriving in Bagan at about 9:00 am the following day, at prices ranging from a few thousand Kyat (a few dollars) in second class, to US$50 for a "luxury" sleeper.
There is a direct train service running from Mandalay to Bagan with two departures daily. Tickets are available directly at the railway station and cost about US$6 one way. The journey takes about seven hours.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 2
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.
- A 10 USD surcharge will be applied for all bookings between 20 Dec 2012- 5 Jan 2013 inclusive
- VIP option is US$340 per person