- Transportation with driver in A/C vehicle
- Service of English or French speaking local guide
- Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
- Drinking Water & cold towel during the tour
- Meals as specified
Venture out of Bangkok to the rural province of Samut Songkram on this full-day guided tour. Travel by local train to an amazing countryside market, situated along the railway tracks. Continue to Tha Kha floating market, for a boat ride amongst the villages, stalls, and temples of this beautiful area. A visit to a pottery village completes your rural experience.
At just an hour’s drive south of Bangkok, Samut Songkram province offers visitors a glimpse into Thai countryside life. We will start the day with a stop at a local train station to experience a short regional Train Ride bounding for an amazing country market that has sprouted along the railway tracks. Here, you will witness the dexterity and speed of the vendors as they quickly pack their stalls away whenever the trains approach, hence bringing shopping to a brief halt. It is a standard practice and stall holders have learnt the art of assembling and reassembling their wares at a moment’s notice! Then we will visit Tha Kha**, one of the many floating markets in the area where you can observe local trading in its authenticity. We will take a fascinating paddleboat journey through the maze of klongs (canals), cruising past plantations and Buddhist temples before stopping to enjoy a glass of palm sugar syrup and chat with a friendly local family.
Following lunch at a local restaurant, proceed to King Rama II Memorial Park which houses a Thai style pavilion museum displaying artefacts from the early Rattanakosin era and a landscaped garden filled with native flowers. Visit artisans who produce exquisite hand-painted Benjarong porcelain and potteries before returning to Bangkok in the late afternoon. If the visit falls on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, we will spice up your upcountry trip with a visit to the weekend evening floating market full of vendors selling local delights.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most important air transport hubs. Two commercial airports serve the city, the older Don Mueang International Airport and the new Bangkok International Airport, commonly known as Suvarnabhumi.
- Coupons could be used one year from the purchase date. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.