- Public transportation as mentioned
- Service of English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
- Meals as specified
- Bike and helmet with support vehicle
- Drinking Water & cold towel during the tour
- Return transfer back to the hotel
Peddling off the well-beaten tourist track, a cycling tour in Bangkok and beyond offers an immediate connection to your surroundings not offered by other modes of transport. Head out of the city on two wheels, and you'll quickly discover places of hidden interest and unsung beauty like lush fruit orchards, quaint country villages, ancient temples, jaw-dropping scenery.
This exciting and great introduction to Bangkok city life incorporates the many intriguing highlights accessible on foot and by bike along with tasty samples taken from the myriad of street food stalls. Famous for its food, Bangkok always enthralls with zesty flavorsome snacks infused with pungent herbs and spices. Our engaging program begins on Klong Saen Saap with a walk to the nearby Nanglerng Food Market to give a taste of bustling market life. Try some traditional Thai bites before taking a tuk-tuk for a sightseeing tour, passing the famous landmarks such as Rachadamnoen Avenue, the Giant Swing and City Hall before heading to Chinatown for some superb culinary delights. In the afternoon we switch to bikes to make our way around and cycle between some well known dining institutions that every visitor to Bangkok should try. We finish our day at the awe-inspiring Wat Arun before transferring back to the hotel.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most important air transport hubs. Two commercial airports serve the city, the older Don Mueang International Airport and the new Bangkok International Airport, commonly known as Suvarnabhumi.
- Coupons could be used one year from the purchase date. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 2
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.