- Car service (Transfers to venues)
- 2 nights stay at a Muse Bangkok
- Slim or Route 66 (Table and bottle service)
- Funky Villa or Demo (Table and bottle service)
- Baan Khanitha (1 Dinner)
- The Long Table (1 Dinner)
- Urban Retreat (1 Spa session)
Bangkok – it’s more than Soi Cowboy and strip clubs. One of the most cosmopolitan cities in Southeast Asia offers some of the sexiest (and salubrious) nightlife scenes around. Where, you may ask, do the city’s beautiful people hang out? (Hint: it’s not Nana Plaza.)
Whether you come alone or with friends, we’ll show you the crème de la crème of Bangkok’s offerings with a group of like-minded urbanites. We’ll lift the velvet ropes for you at the city’s most exclusive clubs – with a private table and bottle service, of course. You’ll also enjoy a variety of fabulous dining experiences, including the best Thai food in Bangkok.
Check in, get settled and throw on your glad rags before hitting Speakeasy at the Muse Hotel for some pre-weekender cocktails. Throw a few back and then our private car service will whisk you away to dinner.
The Long Table
Dinner this evening is at a trendy 25th-floor venue that offers Thai-inspired contemporary cuisine, complete with awesome city views and international DJs.
Route 66 & Slim
Glide past the velvet ropes at the Royal Century Avenue, Bangkok's premier dedicated nightlife area. We'll get you a coveted private table complete with top shelf bottle service.
Late night snacks (Optional)
Hungry? Our kind chaperones will accompany you to the most authentic (and delicious) Thai Street Food.
Lie back, relax and rejuvenate with a choice of treatments at this impossible-to-book spa.
Sky Bar at the Lebua State Tower
We thinks every city visit should include a view of the skyline. The sky high 63rd floor Sky Bar boasts the best views of Bankok's skyline. Start your last night in Bangkok in style with cocktails at the bar while you soak it all in.
The best Thai restaurants should obviously be found in Thailand. Your Saturday evening will take you to the best of the best, Baan Khanitha, an award-winning fine dining experience that's been around for more than 17 years.
Demo & Funky Villa
Club with Bangkok’s most cosmopolitan crowds until the wee hours of the morning. Saturday night culminates with the ultimate bash at Demo, table and bottle service included. No true Bangkok nightlife experience is complete without club-hopping, so step outside and visit Funky Villa and Safehouse in between sips.
*Please note that venues are subject to availbility (e.g a venue gets booked out for a private function) - we will replace the venue with another of equivalent value. Rest assured the alternative venue will be of equal quality or better!
DAYTIME ACTIVITIES (Not Included)
In between your exhilarating nights of debauchery, experience all the city has to offer by day. We have a wide range of activities for you to choose from at your leisure.
- Spa day and Shopping at Paragon/Central World/Siam Square
- Golf at one of Bangkok's world class golf courses such as the Royal Bangkok Sport Club or Krung Thep Kritha
- Get moving with activities such as waterskiing, paintballing or go-karting
- Insider's bargaining assistance at Bangkok's famous fashion markets: Platinum Mall or Chatujak Weekend Market
- Watch a Muay Thai competition or even take a class
- Tour the famous Thai Temple or the Royal Grand Palace
It's Bangkok; you can pretty much find, do, or buy anything here! Just ask your friendly host.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most important air transport hubs. Two commercial airports serve the city, the older Don Mueang International Airport and the new Bangkok International Airport, commonly known as Suvarnabhumi. Suvarnabhumi, which replaced Don Mueang as Bangkok's main airport at its opening in 2006.
There are many non-stop flights to Bangkok available from most of the major cities in Asia.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 8
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.
- For extenuating circumstances, we reserve the right to provide comparable accommodations at no additional charge to you.
- Please note that venues are subject to availbility (e.g a venue gets booked out for a private function) - we will replace the venue with another of equivalent value. Rest assured the alternative venue will be of equal or even better.