- English speaking food specialist
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
A program for those who aren’t afraid to try something new. A culinary adventure that takes guests to a local market in Chiang Mai to sample some of the more unusual delights that find their way onto plates, such as fried bugs, crispy scorpions and swamp algae! Following this gastronomic safari, we head to a local restaurant that specializes in lesser known dishes. How daring will you be?
Depart your hotel and visit a local market where locals sell odd ingredients such as edible ferns, swap alge and fried bugs! You will spend the morning sampling some of the more unusual flavors that local people love but are unlikely to show up on your table in a Thai restaurant back home. Your local food expert will explain how each ingredient adds flavor and texture to meals as you taste test each one. It won’t just be you that has all the fun today, the local sellers take great delight in watching facial expressions of foreigners as they try their local food! Today it’s you that will be the entertainment…
Following the market, you will continue your culinary safari at a local restaurant that specializes in unusual local dishes. Be as daring as you like but enjoy some delicious classic favorites’ as well.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Chiang Mai International Airport receives up to 28 flights a day from Bangkok (flight time about 1 hour 10 minutes) and also serves as a local hub for services to other northern cities such as Chiang Rai, Phrae andMae Hong Son. International services also connect Chiang Mai with other regional centres, including cities in other South East Asian countries.
- Coupons could be used one year from the purchase date. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.