- Round trip transfer by van from the hotel to the pier
- English speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Private chartered longtail boat with first aid box & life jacket
- Soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Picnic BBQ lunch
Cruise through the emerald waters of Phang Nga Bay by private longtail boat for an unforgettable day at sea. Dotted with spectacular limestone islands and filled with pristine beaches, this private cruise allows you to see the best of the Bay at your own pace- stopping to swim, snorkel or sunbathe as you wish. Midday, a delicious barbeque lunch is served on a secluded island before continuing the cruise through Phang Nga Bay.
Phang Nga Bay, dotted with spectacular limestone islands jutting out from the emerald water, is a must-see for anybody exploring the region. Cruise the picturesque bay on a private longtail boat, equipped with modern amenities for your utmost comfort and relaxation. Stop by the famed James Bond Island for some pictures before sailing to unexplored sites such as hidden lagoons, pristine mangrove forest and dramatic karst formations. Whenever you wish to swim or snorkel, simply ask your private guide to drop anchor and experience a refreshing break in the crystal clear water. Enjoy an elegant & scrumptious barbeque picnic lunch surrounded by the sweeping scenery in a deserted beach. Explore the unspoiled Naka Noi Island. At Phang Nga Bay, an idyllic day away from the tourist crowds awaits your discovery!
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Phang Nga Bay is a 400 km² bay in the Andaman Sea between the island of Phuket and the mainland of the Malay peninsula of southern Thailand. Since 1981, an extensive section of the bay has been protected as the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
The Phuket International Airport is located in the north of the island. There are many scheduled flights and chartered flights from domestics and other countries in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America
- Coupons could be used one year from the purchase date. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at email@example.com. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum attendees: 1
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.