- 30-min Round-trip private transportation with English Speaking Guide
- Join-in group Helicopter Tour
Fly over the breathtaking scenery of Phang Nga Bay with an exhilarating helicopter flight. You'll take off and soar over the island and its coast for 30 minutes with a bird's eye view of the turquoise waters, sandy beaches and floating villages. Two options are available: a flight over the island or across the island to Phang Nga Bay.
Option A: Helicopter Flight over Phuket
Soar over Phuket on an exhilarating 30 minute helicopter flight for a spectacular bird’s eye view of the island. The helicopter takes off along the west coast where you will be treated to unencumbered views of long sandy beaches and turquoise waters dotted with fisherman boats. As you fly around the island, you’ll see the various beaches from the luxurious Surin to the bustling Patong and the stunning white sand beach of Karon. Before touching down the helicopter will pass by Big Buddha, one of the island’s most famous landmarks, for a unique view rarely seen by other tourists!
Option B: Helicopter Tour: Phang Nga Bay Discovery
Be prepared to be ‘wowed’ by the breathtaking scenery of Phang Nga Bay on this 30-minute helicopter flight. Taking off from Phuket, you’ll fly over the island’s coastline, shrimp farms and mangroves and enter pristine Phang Nga Bay. Soar over towering limestone cliffs and turquoise waters enjoying spectacular views from every direction. Dip down to view a floating village and buzz by famous ‘James Bond Island’ before returning to land.
We guarantee that Privepass is authorized to sell this product and that every brand we sell is authentic.
Taking a flight down to Phuket is definitely the most convenient way when it only takes approximately one hour (unless the flight is delayed). There are several domestic flights operating daily and directly from Bangkok to Phuket at Phuket International Airport – both regular price (bit high) and low cost, also depending on seasons (low or high).
Taking a train is also another cheapest way, but keep it in mind that there is in fact no direct train commuting down to Phuket. Take the train at main Hua Lamphong Train Station and get off at Surat Thani to take bus to Phuket. The overnight train is far more comfortable than overnight buses. But pre-booking is advised several days in advance.
- Coupons could be used one year from now. Please make reservations at least 7 days before your arrival.
- For reservation: Tel. +66 (0) 2637 7991, Mon.–Fri., 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Bangkok Time), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your coupon ID when making the reservation.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card or promotion.
- Please pay directly to the activity provider for any additional services needed.
- For reservation change, please inform us 7 days before the check-in date.
- All additional person fees will be collected at the venue.
- Minimum 4 people and maximum of 6 people
- All additional fees will be collected at the venue. Please highlight additional requests when making the reservation.
Subject to weather conditions and availability, advance booking is required, child younger than 3 years are not allowed. Insurance included and private charter is available upon request.